Josh Hutcherson was featured in Instyle as Man of Style. Special thanks to ONTD for the scans!






When you want to sway a potential girlfriend, how do you dress?
I'm a big All Saints fan - love their jeans. And I'll throw on a nice Band of Outsiders button-down with a tie. Otherwise, I wear plain white hanes cotton T-shirts, along with a wide assortment of flannel shirts, like this red plaid 44MM one I have on. And I'm all about boots. I wore my Timberlands for this shoot. They're my favorite, very practical man boots! I should also say that I'm a huge leather jacket freak. I own, probably, 20 of them. I never want to lose this slim-fitting bomber jacket I got at American Rag. It's great for motorcycling, which is what inspires most of my wardrobe.

You're a biker dude?
Yep, I have a Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight. It's a new model designed to look like an old-school '60s one. I put a metallic midnight-blue tank on it that has the outline of Kentucky on the side.

So if a gal wants to date J-Hutch, she needs to be ready to jump aboard?
I like feisty girls who can really hang with the guys. So, yes, she's got to be willing to hop on the back of the steel horse! Sorry, but that's a must.