Seventeen Magazine interview with Jacqueline Emerson (Foxface).
Seventeen: There is so much hype about the movie coming out March 23rd! Do you think it will live up to the books?
Jacqueline Emerson:: Yes, I think the fans will be really happy. I'm a fan and I'm really happy!
17: Reading the books, were you Team Gale or Team Peeta?
JE: I'm Team Katniss! It's not really a love story. That's not the focus. The entire time, you're following the journey of this girl and there's some love that goes along with it, but that's not the huge factor in the first book. It's more of a survival story. That's why I like it so much.
17: On set, who was the goofiest cast mate?
JE: Jennifer Lawrence. She is so funny! Jack Quaid and Josh Hutcherson are really funny. Everybody had a funny streak. We were constantly laughing. It was great!
17: What about the flirtiest? Who was the flirtiest on set?
JE: Probably Leven. It's just her personality!
17: What do you like most about Foxface? What personality traits do you admire?
JE: I love that she is so smart and is able to make her way through the games without killing anybody. I think that's really cool, especially when she's thrown into this society where that's what you're brought up to do.

17: Why do you think The Hunger Games has become such a phenonemon?
JE: I think it's because Katniss is such a great role model for girls and also there's something in it for everybody. There's violence, but there's also a big heart ro the story. You become so emotionally attached throughout the all the books. I think that's really important and the one  thing that distinguishes The Hunger Games.
17: What are you going to do when the movie comes out? Are you going to have a party?
JE: All my friends want to go to the midnight opening with me! I was already going to go to the midnight showing as soon as I found out there was going to be a movie. Even before I found out I was in it!