Fandago.com talked with Jennifer Lawrence, and she talked about her love for Harry Potter.


I was a Harry Potter nerd,” the posh and composed Oscar nominee admitted to me during a one-on-one interview on behalf of the Games. “Pencils were wands. I was going to Hogwarts. The whole thing.” 
 
So it’s safe to assume that a portion of the $169 million earned by Deathly Hallows in its record-establishing opening weekend came from Lawrence and friends and they trekked out to see the film again and again in theaters. In fact, when I asked her if she’d mind if Hollywood one day decided to remake the Harry Potter franchise with new actors, her answer surprised me. 
 
“You don’t understand what a nerd I am. I mean, if they remade them, I’d still go. Like, I’ve seen all of [the originals], and that’s always going to be Harry. That’s always going to be Ron and Hermione. But if they did it again, I absolutely would go, because I want to see it all again.”