Williow Shields was interviewed by Parade on the books and Prim.


On the first day of filming.
"I was very nervous! I think every actor is kinda nervous on their first day because you haven't worked with all the actors yet and you don't know if you can do what they really want you to do, but after shooting a couple scenes I was really excited and happy."

On her love of the books.
"I was almost done with the first book when I got the audition, and my mom and brother had read them years before, so they were already huge fans. My whole family is huge fans of The Hunger Games."

On her favorite character in the series.
"That's a hard question. There are so many great characters. But I really like the character of Finnick. I think he's a really cool character because he's funny and nice to Katniss."