Hungergamesfilm.net had the amazing opportunity to interview Chase (from TheHungerGamesCovers). Chase is a writer for TheHungerGamesCovers, which has produced some of the best hunger games covers out there. TheHungerGamesCovers is known for doing songs like I Couldn't Save Her and Please Don't Go. I have to admit that the first time I heard Please Don't Go I shed a tear or two.



HGFilm.Net: What inspired you to create your hunger games covers?
I entered a contest for Mockingjay.net and my lyrics weren't accepted by them, so I asked Courtney who I knew had previously sang for mockingjay.net if she would sing my lyrics. That's the song E.T. (I'll Stay).
HGFilm.Net: If you had to choose a favorite hunger games fan creation (besides yours) what would it be?
The Katniss and Rue short film by Mainstaypro
HGFilm.Net: What do you like most about the hunger games?
I like how it shows you how bad society is becoming, and yet you are doing the exact same thing as the Capitol when you read the book, wait for the movie, buy merchandise, etc.
HGFilm.Net: What is your opinion of what we have seen so far of the hunger games movie?
I think it is going to be great.

Special Thanks to Chase, Courtney, Kristine, and Alice (The wonderful team of TheHungerGamesCovers).