FabLife.com's Five Reasons To Love Jennifer Lawrence
1) Jennifer’s eyeball-catching Rolling Stone cover: No one else seems to be saying it, so we will: that t-shirt is straight-up see-through, right? We won’t even going into how perfect girl’s hair looks, as you have already discussed it at length in your first and third volume of Jennifer Lawrence sonnets.
2) Jennifer’s positive attitude about casual nudity: “I’d met her a few times, and she was like, ‘You should come over and we’ll hang out.’ So I go over to her apartment, and she opens the door in a towel,” Zoe Kravitz tells RS. “She’s like, ‘Come in, sorry, you’re early, I was about to shower. And she drops her towel and gets in the shower, and starts shaving her legs, totally naked. She was like, ‘Are we here yet? Is this OK?’ And I was like, ‘I guess we’re there!’” You’re there, that’s for sure. Well, you weren’t actually there, of course. Which is for the best, as you definitely would have fainted.
3) Jennifer’s inquisitive nature: “I was on my bus,” her HG costar Woody Harrelson says of his first meeting with the girl on fire (with your passionate love). “And on my bus I have a yoga swing. Jennifer comes on, and she goes, ‘Hi, Woody, I’m J— is that a sex swing?’ Her first sentence to me.” Man, she is like a perverted reporter! Your favorite kind!

4) Jennifer’s superior urination skills: “I’m the fastest pee-er ever,” she tells her Rolling Stone interviewer after an astonishingly fast bathroom break. “I’m famous for it.” Well, she is now! Have you picked out baby names for your kids yet?

5) Jennifer’s constant commitment to kicking ass: Based on the trailer, we probably would have seen House On The End Of The Street regardless of who starred in it. But when she smashes in that window with a hammer and shimmies through the broken glass? That’s a Jennifer Lawrence moment right there. We hope you and this trailer are really, really, really happy together.