Lenny Kravitz dropped down to perform and give a short interview with Ellen. During the interview the Hunger Games was briefly mentioned.




Ellen: You were so good in Precious, and now your in another huge movie that’s going to come out soon – The Hunger Games. Now, did you know about that book?
Lenny: Actually I was in the Bahamas when Gary Ross, the director called me… He called and said I’m doing this movie, The Hunger Games and I saw you in Precious and I’d let you to do this movie. If you want the part, you can have it – and he gave me the part – that was it.
Ellen: Wow, that’s amazing. Well I can’t wait for it to come out. It’s going to be really good
Lenny: Yeah it is.
Ellen: When’s it coming out?
Lenny: March 23rd.
Ellen: Exciting.. Alright, well hopefully we’ll see you again, for that.