Sam Clafin (Finnick Odair) spoke to The Daily Mail about being recognized and moving to the United States.
You have a chameleon-like face: do you get recognised much?I’ve had different hair for most of my parts, and I lose and gain weight quickly, so I feel I have that quality.
Were you frightened when you watched your new horror film, The Quiet Ones?I was scared out of my skin! I knew when the scares were coming, but you’re on the edge of your seat once they add in sound effects.
What’s your favourite horror film?The Blair Witch Project. I remember seeing the posters as a kid and thinking it was real. I love realistic horror films. I go to bed, hear my radiator click and think, ‘Oh my God’. But then my wife forces me to walk her to the bathroom and I pretend I’m not scared.
Do you fancy a move to Hollywood?It’s calling my name. On my first visit, I stayed in a hotel on a motorway which was horrible, but I’m gradually warming to it. I love England, but when it’s grey outside you just want to stay in bed. Part of me feels Laura and I should [make the move], but we also like the idea of moving to the country with our dogs.