Elisabeth Shue talks working with Jennifer Lawrence on House on the end of the Street with Entertainment Weekly.


An Expert:
What was it like working with Jennifer?
It was great working with her. She’s really warm and generous. She also had a great sense of humor. I was thinking when I was hanging out with her one day, it would be great for her to find a great comedy. I don’t think people would actually see her that way yet, obviously because ofThe Hunger Games is so serious. She has a really great, dry sense of humor. We definitely laughed a lot. She’s a really great personality.
She’s starting out at just about the same age that you did, right?
Yeah, I did commercials and stuff. She was lucky. I think she got out of that stage of her career. She’s much more mature than I was, though. [Laughs] Much stronger, much more sure of herself. When I started out, I was very green, very unsure how to get my footing.
Source: hggirlonfire.com