MTV Interview - Josh Hutcherson


MTV: What about the one that is on fire?
Hutcherson: The one that's on fire, I don't want to say anything about that yet, you'll have to wait for it. It's very cool, I promise you. It's very cool.
MTV: Have you been following any of the fan fervor surrounding the film?
Hutcherson: Obviously the fans are crazy about it, which I'm really excited for them to see it. But for me, I stay away from a lot of that stuff, just because I don't really look at it all that much. But I hear some things people are saying, and it's pretty cool. It's exciting to hear people are that interested in something you're doing, so it's a little nerve-racking, but I'm onboard. The fans for "The Hunger Games," they're die-hard. They're the best fans in the world so I'm really excited for them to see the movie. 




Yes we know we are!