DigitalSpy reports that Francis Lawrence may create a movie that goes past the third book. Not sure how I feel about this.

The Hunger Games film series could extend past Suzanne Collins's original trilogy. 
Director Francis Lawrence has said that more films are being considered for the hit young adult franchise. 
"Everybody is thinking about it, and talking about it," the Mockingjay director told MTV.

"I just think that one has to go into that world carefully. Because I think a huge part of what makes the stories great is that it was really built on this idea of the consequence of war, and you have an amazing character like Katniss at the center of it.

"And so to just say, 'Oh, we're still in the Hunger Games world', I think is really risky, and you need to make sure that you have something new to say, and either new characters need to be created that are just as compelling as Katniss."

He continued: "It's a tricky thing, but I'm definitely open to talking about it, and I think everybody's thinking about it. Everybody loves the world and the ideas."

Source: Image via. Tumblr