Sam Clafin spoke to InStyle about his love for Jennifer Lawrence, Catching Fire, and his diet.


Though he joked that her recent run of success may mean she’s now rethinking their relationship: “It got to a point where I was texting her every day saying: "Congratulations, congratulations again for something else, congratulations on your nomination, congratulations on winning" and I think she must be bored of my English voice by now!"
About the forthcoming film he revealed: “I'm hugely excited to see it, but nervous to be honest. We worked so hard and had so much fun.”
And it seems the hard graft wasn’t just reserved to Sam’s on-set experience – his diet for the active role also proved a struggle: “People think I exaggerate when I say I literally ate chicken and asparagus every day, twice a day for three/four months.”