Katniss & Peeta "If Everyone Cared"




"I edited this video in anticipation for the movie which looks really good! I hope you enjoy! The sound and video is better if watched in 1080p!Song: If Everyone Cared by Nickelback"

Katniss & Peeta || Iridescent



""Peeta rinses the pearl off in the water and hands it to me. 'For you.' I hold it out on my palm and examine its iridescent surface in the sunlight. Yes, I will keep it. For the few remaining hours of my life I will keep it close. This last gift from Peeta." (from Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins)"



Shattered - The Hunger Games// Peeta and Katniss




"Watch in HD small screen. I can't wait for movie ! :)"

Peeta & Katniss | Winning...Won't help in my case.

 
"•Song : Audrey Strange & Victoria Hamilton - Deo Dona Nobis Pacem 
•Voiceover : The Vampire Diaries, and The Katniss Chronicles (everyone listeeen, it's amazing! It's like an audio movie *-*)
• Coloring: Luthien333
"