What was it about The Hunger Games that inspired your creation?
The Hunger Games is a book that reflects our reality in many ways, goes beyond being an adventure story, makes you open your eyes or at least take a little awareness to notice the parallels with what happens in this time in the world. Katniss is the embodiment of hope, and for this reason she is the character with whom I am focused.
Are there any fan created Hunger Games projects you've seen that you particularly admire?
I really like a picture of Katniss and Peeta made by another user of Deviantart, Samurai-PET. I like the atmosphere and colors, as well as of course his vision of the characters.
Who in your opinion is the greatest character in The Hunger Games?
This is a difficult question. I love the story, and each character is an important part of it, but if I must choose one it would be Katniss. She is the icon of the story, a strong character with convictions and an unshakeable personality, has survived very hard times, and had to take great responsibilities at an early age, but has always sought ways to overcome problems; despite the adversities she does not give up.
Do you have any other Hunger Games projects you're working on for the future?
Yes, I am so pleased to share more drawings with other fans.
What took more time, reading the entire HG trilogy or creating your project?
It took me 3 or 4 days to read the saga. With my drawings a few hours depending on the details, time flies when you draw.
Click Here to view more of Nadia's work.